All classes currently online – block booking option by calendar month or book single classes.
Fees & Discounts
- Fees depend on the number of classes booked in advance – if you book a block per class rate is less.
- Concessions available for those on low incomes or who have been affected by the Covid19 outbreak. Please enquire.
- Non-members pay an extra £1 per class.
Length of Class Calendar month block Single class
1 hour £9.00 N/A
1½ hour £11.25 £12.75
2 hour/Gentle (not therapy) £12.75 £15.00
- Transfers can be made between classes within a block by arrangement (subject to space)
- The advertised teacher may change.
We also offer:
- Private 1:1 and 1:2 classes.
- Individual therapy assessments and classes.
Advice and Cautions
- Wear comfortable unrestrictive clothing and bare feet to practise. Shorts and a T-shirt are best. It’s best if your knees and ankles can be seen.
- Allow four hours after a main meal or one hour after a light snack before class.
- If you are menstruating certain asanas are not suitable so please consult the teacher at the beginning of the class.
- Some of our classes are not suitable for pregnant women or for people with certain medical conditions. If you think that this might apply to you it is essential that you contact us for advice on yoga classes that would best suit your needs.
- If your medical condition changes you must inform us in advance of class.