The Winter term commences on Tuesday 9 January and ends on Thursday 29 March.
The half term holiday is 17 February – 4 March.
Fees & Discounts
- Fees depend on the number of classes booked in advance – the more classes you book the cheaper the per class rate.
- 10% discount on the whole booking to those booking a full or ½ term of two weekly classes
- 20% discount on the whole booking to those booking a full or ½ term of more than two weekly asana classes
- For those on very low incomes we offer a 25% concession (please contact us for details).
- 25% concession for under 25s
- Multi-booking discounts cannot be combined with concessionary rate.
Length of Class Full term per class Half term per class Less than half term per class
1 hour £9.50 £10.50 N/A
1¼ hour £10.50 £11.50 £14.00
1½ hour £12.00 £13.00 £16.00
2 hour (not therapy) £14.00 £15.00 £18.00
- In order to have class transferability option, the due date for booking Winter full term/first half term is 14 December, that for the second half term is 14 February.
- The best way to contact us during holiday periods is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our timetable operates during school terms. During some school holidays we offer a reduced timetable. We close at Christmas and New Year.
- Membership of Bath Iyengar Yoga Centre is required for all weekly classes except Foundation
- The usual teacher is indicated but that teacher is not guaranteed to take every class owing to teaching/study trips abroad etc.
We also offer:
- private 1:1 and 1:2 classes at the Centre or in your home
- individual therapy assessments and classes
- classes in your workplace (one-off workshops or regular classes)
- GP referrals accepted
Advice and Cautions
- Wear comfortable unrestrictive clothing and bare feet to class. Shorts and a T-shirt are best. It’s best if your knees and ankles can be seen.
- Bring the minimum of valuables to class. BIYC does not accept responsibility for lost items.
- Allow four hours after a main meal or one hour after a light snack before class.
- If you are menstruating certain asanas are not suitable so please consult the teacher at the beginning of the class.
- Some of our classes are not suitable for pregnant women or for people with certain medical conditions. If you think that this might apply to you it is essential that you contact us for advice on yoga classes that would best suit your needs.
- If your medical condition changes you must inform us in advance of class.