TheAutumn Term runs 9 September – 20 December
There will be a two week half term break 12 – 27 October
Fees & Discounts
- Fees depend on the number of classes booked in advance – the more classes you book the cheaper the per class rate.
- 10% discount on the whole booking to those booking a full or ½ term of two weekly classes or
- 20% discount on the whole booking to those booking a full or ½ term of more than two weekly asana classes or
- 25% concession for those on very low incomes and under 25s booking full term & half term (please contact us for details).
Length of Class Full term per class Half term per class Less than half term per class
1 hour £11.00 £12.00 £13.00
1¼ hour £12.00 £13.00 £15.00
1½ hour £14.00 £15.00 £17.00
2 hour (not therapy) £16.00 £17.00 £20.00
- In order to have class transferability option, the due date for booking Autumn full term/first half term is 12 July, that for the second half term is 11 October.
- The best way to contact us during holiday periods is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our timetable operates during school terms. During some school holidays we offer a reduced timetable. We close at Christmas and New Year.
- Membership of Bath Iyengar Yoga Centre is required for all weekly classes except Foundation & for visitors
- The advertised teacher may change.
We also offer:
- private 1:1 and 1:2 classes at the Centre or in your home
- individual therapy assessments and classes
- classes in your workplace (one-off workshops or regular classes)
- GP referrals accepted
Advice and Cautions
- Wear comfortable unrestrictive clothing and bare feet to class. Shorts and a T-shirt are best. It’s best if your knees and ankles can be seen.
- Bring the minimum of valuables to class. BIYC does not accept responsibility for lost items.
- Allow four hours after a main meal or one hour after a light snack before class.
- If you are menstruating certain asanas are not suitable so please consult the teacher at the beginning of the class.
- Some of our classes are not suitable for pregnant women or for people with certain medical conditions. If you think that this might apply to you it is essential that you contact us for advice on yoga classes that would best suit your needs.
- If your medical condition changes you must inform us in advance of class.